Recently, we posted a blog that discussed the benefits of a hydroponic growing system (“Green and soil free”). In a nutshell:
- They use 1/10th of the water; no water is lost to evaporation.
- They use a fraction of the minerals.
- They use 1/3 to 1/4 of the space that traditional agriculture uses.
- They have no media to dispose of.
- They have little or no waste to contaminate the environment.
The following link discusses what you will need to begin a starter hydroponics garden. This information comes from our partners at American Hydroponics, who has been a leader in designing and building hydroponic systems for more than 25 years. For more information, please click on the AmHydro website link.