- Stamped engineering plans included with purchase to obtain your building permit.
- Designed and built to meet your snow and wind load requirements. If there are higher load requirements, we can add more structural components to increase loads.
- 4” Galvanized steel columns with trusses every 12 ft. with peaked 6:12 pitch roof design to easily shed snow.
- 12 ft. gutter height allows enough room for light dep. System and all internal components while maintaining plenty of space for an optimum growing environment.
- Large gutter provides excellent drainage and easy access to the roof if necessary.
- Easy to assemble with smart design throughout entire construction process.
- Strong 2” square steel framing for end walls that allow equipment to be mounted easily.
Doors & Covering
- One set of 4’ wide x 7’ high double hung aluminum black-out doors allows for 8 ft. wide opening, and one 3’ wide x 7’ high single hung aluminum black-out door. Both doors lockable. Additional doors available.
- End walls are covered with light blocking polycarbonate. This is for blacking out your greenhouse on the end walls and maintaining an excellent seal for heat retention.
- Roof covering is diffused light polycarbonate that eliminates “hot spots” and provides superior protection of your plants for outside weather conditions.
Cooling & Ventilation
- All ventilation equipment carefully sized to meet the exact needs of your greenhouse cooling requirements
- All fans and shutters are high efficiency equipment with long lasting components that meet OSHA requirements.
- 3 stages of ventilation allow for precise cooling during all four seasons
- 4 stages of ventilation with evaporative cooling available as an option
- Light traps included for all equipment.
- Reznor high efficiency heaters meet your maximum heating requirements. Heater, heater hanger and vent pipe kit all included.
- Power vented heater is highly efficient compared to conventional heaters
- No standing pilot flame. Direct spark ignition on all heaters.
- All components are totally enclosed within cabinet
- Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
- 5 year warranty
Horizontal Air Flow (HAF) Fans
- HAF fans in greenhouse provide excellent air movement within the growing environment.
- Fans maintain even heat distribution during cooler months so there are no hotspots in the greenhouse.
- Internal ventilation greatly reduces airborne pathogens and possibility of diseases
- Mounting brackets included
- OSHA certified
- 2 year warranty
Light Deprivation System
- Completely automated motorized light dep. System
- Located inside of the greenhouse with highest quality black-out flame retardant fabric
- Slope-flat-slope design allows lights and other equipment to be mounted to greenhouse frame without interference.
- Excellent perimeter seals provide tight fit with minimal light leaks
- Timed controller with manual override included
- CO2 generator included gives you more rapid and efficient growth
- Better plant quality
- CO2 levels automatically maintained with environmental controller
Environmental Control System
- Link 4 I Grow 800 control system includes controller, contactor panel and all sensors
- Maintain both day and night temperature set-points
- Precise control of your growing environment for temperature, humidity and CO2
- Saves you money on electric costs by staging equipment and timed delays with certain equipment to reduce unnecessary cycling
- Phone app available for easy monitoring of your greenhouse