- Stamped engineering plans included with purchase to obtain your building permit.
- 2 ft. bow spacing meets most snow and wind loads. If there are higher load requirements, we can add more structural components to increase loads.
- Bows are 1.90”, 13 ga. Galvanized steel tubing with gothic design with 6:12 roof pitch to easily shed snow.
- Truss assembly with every set of bows enhances strength of greenhouse and allows equipment such as lights to be mounted to framework.
- 5 purlins and wind bracing included for rigidity.
- Longer ground posts create a side wall height of about 6 feet before the curve begins on the greenhouse.
- Strong 2” square steel framing for end walls that allow equipment to be mounted easily.
Doors & Covering
- One set of 4’ wide x 7’ high double hung aluminum black-out doors allows for 8 ft. wide opening, and one 3’ wide x 7’ high single hung aluminum black-out door. Both doors lockable.
- End walls are covered with light blocking polycarbonate. This is for blacking out your greenhouse on the end walls and maintaining an excellent seal for heat retention.
- Two layers of 6 mil polyethylene film with 4 year warranty with all wire lock and inflation components included.
- Inner layer of the film is IR anti-drip film which allows for heat retention at night in colder months and reduces condensation dripping in cooler months.
- 2 rolls of greenhouse repair tape included.
Cooling & Ventilation
- All ventilation equipment carefully sized to meet the exact needs of your greenhouse cooling requirements
- All fans and shutters are high efficiency equipment with long lasting components that meet OSHA requirements.
- 3 stages of ventilation allow for precise cooling during all four seasons
- 4 stages of ventilation with evaporative cooling available as an option
- Light traps included for all equipment.
- 2 Reznor high efficiency heaters meet your maximum heating requirements. Heater, heater hanger and vent pipe kit all included.
- Power vented heater is highly efficient compared to conventional heaters
- No standing pilot flame. Direct spark ignition on all heaters.
- All components are totally enclosed within cabinet
- Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
- 5 year warranty
Horizontal Air Flow (HAF) Fans
- 4 to 8 HAF fans per greenhouse depending on length provide excellent air movement within the growing environment.
- Fans maintain even heat distribution during cooler months so there are no hotspots in the greenhouse.
- Internal ventilation greatly reduces airborne pathogens and possibility of diseases
- Mounting brackets included
- OSHA certified
- 2 year warranty
Light Deprivation System
- Completely automated motorized light dep. System
- Located on outside of the greenhouse with weather proof, long lasting resilient materials and totally enclosed motors provides more room for your crops and supplemental lighting.
- Durable 2” roll-bars on both sides of the greenhouse roll from ground to peak
- 2 layer inflated light seal creates an air “pillow” that adds pressure to closed curtain, assuring total darkness within the greenhouse.
- Timed controller with manual override included
- CO2 generator included gives you more rapid and efficient growth
- Better plant quality
- CO2 levels automatically maintained with environmental controller
Environmental Control System
- Link 4 I Grow 800 control system includes controller, contactor panel and all sensors
- Maintain both day and night temperature set-points
- Precise control of your growing environment for temperature, humidity and CO2
- Saves you money on electric costs by staging equipment and timed delays with certain equipment to reduce unnecessary cycling
- Phone app available for easy monitoring of your greenhouse