Durability & Simplicity
The Eastpoint Series is the best of both worlds, combining strength and versatility at an affordable price, making it a great starter greenhouse. The Eastpoint is perfect for growers that want the durability of a larger free-standing house but are looking for something simple and easy to construct.
- Available in 18' and 20' widths
- 4', 5', or 6' bow spacing
- Bows are 1.66'', 14 ga. galvanized steel tubing
- 3 purlins per greenhouse
- Can be used for overwintering, growing or season extension of vegetables
- Strong and able to withstand heavy snow loads
- Low cost per square foot
- Great for starter greenhouses
- Engineering meets International Building Codes (IBC)
- Pre-drilled steel frame
- Hardware & instructions
- 2'' × 4'' end wall framing brackets
- Double layer of 6 mil, 4 year, clear polyethylene film
- Wire lock for the roof only
- Inflation blower
Polycarbonate end walls include all 8mm clear polycarbonate warranted for 10 years, all aluminum extrusions and necessary hardware.
The mechanical ventilation option includes a 2-speed fan with an automatic belt tightener, 2 motorized shutters and thermostats.
The roll-up sides option includes roller bars and all necessary hardware for 2 roll-up sides.
This option includes gear box operators and all hardware to facilitate the rolling up and down of the sides.
The gas heat option includes a Reznor heater, a double-walled vent pipe assembly, and a thermostat. HAF fans are included to assist in hot air movement.