Durability & Simplicity
The Eastpoint Series is the best of both worlds, combining strength and versatility at an affordable price, making it a great starter greenhouse. The Eastpoint is perfect for growers that want the durability of a larger free-standing house but are looking for something simple and easy to construct.
- Available in 18' and 20' widths
- 4', 5', or 6' bow spacing
- Bows are 1.66'', 14 ga. galvanized steel tubing
- 3 purlins per greenhouse
- Can be used for overwintering, growing or season extension of vegetables
- Strong and able to withstand heavy snow loads
- Low cost per square foot
- Great for starter greenhouses
- Engineering meets International Building Codes (IBC)
- Pre-drilled steel frame
- Hardware & instructions
- 2'' × 4'' end wall framing brackets
- Double layer of 6 mil, 4 year, clear polyethylene film
- Wire lock for the roof only
- Inflation blower
The frame includes all of the steel tubing pre-drilled, all hardware and ground post driver. Does not include baseboard or end wall framing materials.
The roof covering includes two layers of poly, wire lock for along the sides and an inflation kit.
Poly end walls include enough poly for a single layer and wire lock to fasten poly to end walls.
Polycarbonate end walls include all 8mm clear polycarbonate warranted for 10 years, all aluminum extrusions and necessary hardware.
The mechanical ventilation option includes a 2-speed fan with an automatic belt tightener, 2 motorized shutters and thermostats.
The roll-up sides option includes roller bars and all necessary hardware for 2 roll-up sides.
The gas heat option includes a Reznor heater, a double-walled vent pipe assembly, and a thermostat. HAF fans are included to assist in hot air movement.
You can either frame your ends with our 2 ft. x 4ft. end wall framing brackets or purchase metal end wall framing kits.