Attractive and Rugged
The Matterhorn stands alone as our most attractive, rugged, and traditionally-styled gutter-connected greenhouse. Inspired by the majestic peak in the Swiss Alps that draws intrepid climbers to risk their lives each summer scaling its rugged terrain and ridges, the Matterhorn greenhouse is a high-quality, strong and attractive structure ideally suited for garden centers, growers and schools in any climate in North America. The Matterhorn can withstand heavy snow loads and wind loads, and that means you can get a good night’s sleep during even the worst winter storms and hurricanes.
Learn more about how Troy's Landscape Supply in Albany, NY used Rimol's Matterhorn greenhouses to expand from a small landscape supply store into a robust, iconic business with a solid reputation as far as 50 miles in every direction.
- Available in 20', 24' and 30' widths
- Typical truss spacing on 12 ft. centers allows for any length in an increment of 12 ft.
- Super easy to assemble beginning with starter column installation. Four foot long starter column is used for setting the lower section of the column, then the remaining length of column is spliced for an easy installation
- Columns with base plates available
- Columns are 4'' × 4'', 13 ga. galvanized steel
- Non-welded truss is quality assurance when assembled and allows for easy shipping and assembly
- Trusses designed to meet snow and wind load requirements of your area
- Extra purlins near gutter provide additional snow load support in Northern climates which prevents premature wear on polycarbonate and eliminates leaking
- 6/12 roof pitch
- Large 12 ga. steel gutter allows easy access to roof and downspouts are designed to be located anywhere in gutter for maximum flexibility
- Can be glazed with 8mm polycarbonate, corrugated polycarbonate, polyethylene film or glass (walls only)
- Lean-to style available in 10', 12' and 15' widths