The Strongest Free-Standing Greenhouse Available
The Nor’Easter greenhouse series is the strongest free-standing greenhouse available. The Northeast United States is known for experiencing harsh and unpredictable weather conditions, and as the name suggests, the Nor’Easter greenhouse series will protect your crops through some of the most dangerous weather. The Nor’Easter can be counted on to be dependable when you need it most, and is constructed with a unique truss support system to double the strength of every bow. Rimol Greenhouses are built to last, and the rock-solid construction of the Nor’Easter greenhouse series will prove that.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 30' and 34' widths
- 4', 5', or 6' bow spacing
- Bows are 1.90'', 13 ga. galvanized steel tubing
- There is a truss assembly with every bow resulting in unmatched strength
- 5 purlins per 30' greenhouse and 7 purlins per 34' greenhouse
- Purlins connect to the bows using a cross connector which prevents unnecessary drilling into the bow
- Truss support system allows for additional purlin pipe to be hung for hanging baskets
- Wind bracing kits included with all greenhouses
- The height of the greenhouse can be raised with the extended ground posts option
- Additional purlin pipe is available for hanging basket runs
- Engineering meets International Building Codes (IBC)
- Pre-drilled steel frame
- Hardware & instructions
- 2' × 4' end wall framing brackets
- Double layer of 6 mil, 4 year, clear polyethylene film
- Wire lock for the roof only
- Inflation blower
Polycarbonate end walls include all 8mm clear triple wall polycarbonate warranted for 10 years, all aluminum extrusions and necessary hardware.
The mechanical ventilation option includes an exhaust fan(s) with an automatic belt tightener, motorized shutters and thermostat(s).
The roll-up sides package includes everything to utilize the poly for roll-up sides including roller bars and all necessary hardware for 2 roll-up sides.
This option includes gear box operators and all hardware to facilitate the rolling up and down of the sides.
The ridge vent option includes the vent, the motor and the controller to incrementally open the vent in three stages.
The gas heat option includes a Reznor heater, HAF fans to facilitate even heat distribution, a thermostat, a heater hanger and a double-walled vent pipe assembly.
Metal end wall framing kits are available for $680 per end which are recommended when using polycarb for end walls.