The Strongest Free-Standing Greenhouse Available
The Nor’Easter greenhouse series is the strongest free-standing greenhouse available. The Northeast United States is known for experiencing harsh and unpredictable weather conditions, and as the name suggests, the Nor’Easter greenhouse series will protect your crops through some of the most dangerous weather. The Nor’Easter can be counted on to be dependable when you need it most, and is constructed with a unique truss support system to double the strength of every bow. Rimol Greenhouses are built to last, and the rock-solid construction of the Nor’Easter greenhouse series will prove that.
- Available in 30' and 34' widths
- 4' or 6' bow spacing
- Bows are 1.90'', 13 ga. galvanized steel tubing
- There is a truss assembly with every bow resulting in unmatched strength
- 5 purlins per 30' greenhouse and 7 purlins per 34' greenhouse
- Purlins connect to the bows using a cross connector which prevents unnecessary drilling into the bow
- Truss support system allows for additional purlin pipe to be hung for hanging baskets
- Wind bracing kits included with all greenhouses
- The height of the greenhouse can be raised with the extended ground posts option
- Additional purlin pipe is available for hanging basket runs
- Engineering meets International Building Codes (IBC)
- Pre-drilled steel frame
- Hardware & instructions
- 2' × 4' end wall framing brackets
- Double layer of 6 mil, 4 year, clear polyethylene film
- Wire lock for the roof only
- Inflation blower
The frame includes all of the steel tubing pre-drilled, all hardware and ground post driver. Does not include baseboard or end wall framing materials.
The roof covering includes two layers of poly, wire lock for along the sides and an inflation kit.
Poly end walls include enough poly for a single layer and wire lock to fasten poly to end walls.
Polycarbonate end walls include twin wall clear polycarbonate, all extrusions, hardware and gable wire lock.
Mechanical ventilation includes an exhaust fan(s), shutters and necessary thermostats to control all equipment.
Roll-up sides include roll pipe, hardware and gear box operators for 2 roll-up sides.
The gas heat option includes a Reznor high efficiency heater, HAF fans to facilitate even heat distribution, a heater hanger, a vent pipe kit all necessary thermostats to control the equipment.
You can either frame your ends with our 2 ft. x 4ft. end wall framing brackets or purchase metal end wall framing kits.