A Growing House & Retail House
The Northpoint Series is the ultimate in freestanding greenhouses. The Northpoint was developed as one of the original Rimol Greenhouses, designed for multi-functional use as both a growing and retail house. The Northpoint has exceptional versatility, and can also withstand harsh snow and wind loads seen in all areas of the country.
Features & Benefits
- Available in 22' and 26' widths
- 4', 5', or 6' bow spacing
- Bows are 1.66'', 14 ga. galvanized steel tubing
- There is a truss assembly with every bow, resulting in unmatched strength
- 3 purlins for the 22' and 26' greenhouse
- Purlins connect to the bows using a cross connector system which prevents unnecessary drilling into the bow
- Truss supports allow for additional purlin pipe to be hung for hanging baskets
- Wind bracing kits included with all greenhouses
- Can be raised with the extended ground posts option
- Additional purlin pipe is available for hanging basket runs
- Engineering meets International Building Code (IBC)
- Pre-drilled steel frame
- Hardware & instructions
- 2' × 4' end wall framing brackets
- Double layer of 6 mil, 4 year, clear polyethylene film
- Wire lock for the roof only
- Inflation blower
Polycarbonate end walls include all 8mm clear polycarbonate warranted for 10 years, all extrusions and necessary hardware.
The mechanical ventilation option includes an exhaust fan(s) with an automatic belt tightener, motorized shutters and thermostats.
The roll-up sides package includes everything to utilize the poly for roll-up sides including roller bars and all necessary hardware for 2 roll-up sides.
This option includes gear box operators and all hardware to facilitate the rolling up and down of the sides.
The ridge vent option includes the vent, the motor and the controller to incrementally open the vent in three stages.
The gas heat option includes a Reznor heater, HAF fans to facilitate even heat distribution, a thermostat, a heater hanger and a double-walled vent pipe assembly.
The oil heat option includes an oil heater, HAF fans to facilitate even heat distribution and a thermostat.
Metal end wall framing kits are available for $540 per end which are recommended when using polycarb for end walls.